The Personalized Bot (aka Custom Bbot) may give this error when you are finalizing its configuration:
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
- Visit https://discord.com/developers/applications/ and select the application.
- Now, go to the Bot tab and turn off the Requires oauth2 code grant under the Authorization Flow (It is the second toggle from the top to the bottom).
- Discord will prompt save changes, select yes.
Note: • As a good practice, it is important to also enable all the Privileged Gateway Intents options under the cited steps: Presence Intent, Server members intent and message content intent. • They are important to make your Personalized Bot work properly. • Remember to always save the changes.
- Press Reset Token (if you have 2FA, it will require the Discord 6 digits code from your Authenticator App).
- Copy the code new token and visit https://mee6.xyz/dashboard/
- Now, go to the Bot Personalizer menu and paste the token to invite the Personalized Bot (it might require you to disable any Window Popup Blocker in case you don’t see the invitation window — You can find the configuration by visiting your browser settings).
If you have any questions about this, do not hesitate to join our Support Server✌️